The Spraytan Society is a specialist Spray tanning Salon located in the heart of Caringbah, Sydney with a dedicated team of professional Spray Tanning Stylists.
We use a wide variety of solutions with varying times. We have 2-hour, 4-hour and 6-8 hour tans. The solutions we use are Sunescape Tan, Techno Tan, Tan HQ, Bella Bronze, Vani-T, Loving Tan, Spray Aus, Divine Tan & Bondi Sands.
To make an appointment with us is easy.
Either book online by using the link below, text or call 0424 047 890 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our salon xx
The Tan Commandments
1. All waxing must be done 24 hours before Spraytan application.
2. Remove any traces of old tan by using a Tan Removal mitt
3. Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and give a smooth base for your tan.
4. Make sure your underarms are deodorant free, no moisturiser or makeup. Clean fresh skin, avoid using any oil based products, as they can leaves traces on the skin that can cause streaking.
POST TAN TIPS
5. Dress. Wear dark loose clothing after your application.
6. Rinse. Try and keep bath and showers cool or luke warm as hot water can stimulate the tan to break up faster.
7. Moisturise the tan twice a day to lock in hydration and help your tan to fade naturally.
8. Wash. Pat skin dry with your towel, rigorous drying will scrub off the tan and makes it go patchy.
9. Avoid. Try not to swim, the chlorine can strip the tan off the body and cause patchiness.
10. Book. Avoid disappointment and secure your spot for next time!
Margot - Facebook
If there was a 6th star they’d get it!! Gone are the days of ‘one tan fits all’, having answered a few simple questions they whipped up my colour based on my skin type so there were no oompa loompa’s in sight! A magic result and lasted for over a week!!
Well done ladies, you’ve nailed it.
Claire - Facebook
I rarely get sprays tans so was unsure of when was best to get a spray tan before an event so I contacted the shop via Facebook. Great advice and even opened the shop 30mins early to ensure I could get it done. Thank you
Lisa - Facebook
I was initially nervous about getting a tan for my wedding day however, I was so happy that I decided to go ahead and get a spray.
On the day my bridesmaids and I were greeted with champagne and seated in the bridal suite.
The tan was absolutely perfect, a great colour and it gave us all a beautiful natural glow. I highly recommend The Spraytan Society for anyone looking to add some extra glam to their wedding day.
Call/text 0424 047 890
96a Cawarra Rd, Caringbah
Monday- By appointment
Tuesday- 9.30am - 2.30pm
Saturday 9am- 2pm